ChYne

Hi guyz!!! I'm Michelle Garbin from Bilolo Orion, Bataan but you can col me ChYne.. I am 18 yrs old and im single.. Im a simple kind of girl and ofcourse im friendly.. sometimes medyo "kalog".. I love to collect stuftoys specially those soft and big..i love to hug them..i love to stay at home specially in my room..i am a bread-winner of my family so, im the one who are responsible for those task in our house..i love to watch horror and love movies, and also listening music...
I want to achieve my goals and I want to learn more in my life..

3 comments:

ichigo said...

ei,usta kkau ni aldrin????my somthing special na ba???ayyeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kizs said...

?????something special w/ us?????..wala noh..kau tlaga may nkita lng kau bnibgyan nyo n agad ng kahulugan..GINAGAYA nyo p ko..hahahahaha...jay ha.

- palabox - said...

wow english..