Mid-term examination

I'm studying at B.S.F., I find that the mid-term exam here is difficult.Our mid-term in CO112 is multiple choice and we have an interview.In an interview there is a 12 questions,so,I only got 7,while on multiple choice out of 20 I got 12.In CO113,our mid-term is multiple choice again,on 35 questions,i don't know what my score because our test paper was not given already by our professor.
In CO112, I think the questions on interview is not so very easy because the other question are hard, on multiple choice my mistakes are 8, so that, for me those questions are very hard because I cant remember the other notes on my notebook.In CO113, it have 35 questions, on 35 questions I think,if I remember the #'s that are difficult,are 3,20,24 and so on...but the easiest question is only # 34.

No comments: