Midterm examination

I am a college student at Bataan School of Fisheries. I take 1-year course of PC Operation. In my course, there’s only a few subject but it was ok! The important is I learn more here. And I found great teachers at BSF and I’m proud of them because they do their best to teach us. They don’t leave their topics until we don’t get it or understand it. They will explain carefully and clearly all topics. So if the time of examination will come, we will answer the questions. Our teachers have different way to give their exams. Like our midterm exam in CO113, our professor gave an interview as a part of an exam. This is my first time to encounter that, but it was a great experience. Actually, it was not too hard to answer that questions.. Its up to you.. If you read your notes, and listened carefully to your teacher while he was discussing, you will answer their questions. And of course if you will follow and understand the instructions when he gave a case problem, you will answer it easily. Because he gave that interview based on what he discussed.

No comments: